Monday, August 30, 2010

Josh Vaughn's Birthday Party this Sunday at F.O. Mahoney's (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)


This Sunday is a very important day. It marks the birthday of "Reviews You Can Iews" restaurant critic and Wrigleyville hero, Josh Vaughn. I had a chance to chat with Josh about his plans for the future and what to expect from his upcoming birthday party this Sunday at F.O. Mahoney's. 3701 N. Broadway in Chicago.
Andy

Yo Josh!

Josh

WHADUUUUUPP BRO!

Andy

How's your summer been going?

Josh

HIGH FIVE HIGH FIVE HIGH FVIE1

HIGH FIVE !

Fuckin great, bruh! Other than the Cubs, bro.

Andy

What happened to the Cubs?

Josh

Bro, seriously. Bro...Bro

Andy

What?

Josh

In the shitter, man. Tanked mid season.

Lou's gone. D Lee's gone.

Whatever bro. So whassup Andy?

Andy

Just enjoying the summer, myself. I hear your birthday is coming up soon?

Josh

FUCK YEEAAAAHHHH! GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK, SON!

Andy

How old are you going to be?

Josh

Having shots at F.O. Mahoneys, this Sunday night, the 5th.

Turning 32, bruh. one more year til my Jesus birthday.

Andy

Are you doing anything special?

Josh

Got my buddy Mike Collins, who's the owner, cuz bro, I've got peeps, bro, to hook us up.

Andy

Are you gonna be drinking shots?

Josh

Yeah, man. Got my boys Travis, Trent, and Tyler hanging out

Andy

Any chicks?

Josh

Fuck yeah, bruh! Jaeger bombs, O-bombs, whatever. J-mo. Bring it

bro.

bro.

bro.

Seriously?

Who the fuck you think you're talking to?

Andy

Ummm... Josh Vaughn?

Josh

This is Josh Vaughn, school career assists leader in lacrosse at Southwest Missouri State.

Thats right!!!

Will there be chicks!?

Andy

My b, Josh.

So, when everybody gets there, are you going to make them sing a song or something?

Josh

only Trista, Terra, Taylor, Tiffany, Tressa, and whoever else can't resist the Vaugh-a-thon!

Oh yeah, the shots song that Little John raps

Andy

Fuck yeah, bro.

Josh

Vaughn-a-thon

Oh, bro, I got a whole mix from my I pod set to go

Andy

Josh, what do you want to change about your life during this next year?

Josh

Got Dre, Tupac, NWA

Change? Hmm, thats a good question.

Andy

I know.

Josh

Probably sewttle down, find a nice girl to start a family with in the burbs.

Psych!!!

Gotcha Andy!

I aint changing nothing, bro!

Living Life a quarter mile at a time, bruh!

Andy

That's the way that life was meant to be lived for you, my Bro.

You are one in a million.

Josh

Bruh, I am the center of the Wrigleyville universe.

If I go, it would be like the sun disappearing or something.

Andy

A Prince of Wrigleyville. Josh, tell me a story about your birthday last year, and maybe it will entice people to come this year.

Josh

Well, around 4 in the morning, I was mackin on this chick at Nick's Uptown, and her boyfriend shows up. Some hipster dude, with glasses and a mustache. You know, the kind of dude without a job. Fuckin loser.

Andy

and?

Josh

so he's all, excuse me, but you're in my seat, and I'm all like, no dude, I'm just awesome. And he's all like, Death Cab, or this and that, so Me and Travis drag his ass out, cuz I know the bouncer, he's cool with me, and we throw him out.

Cuz, bro...it's my birthday.

Andy

Woah dude. This seems like an awesome party!

Josh

so Travis and I do some more shots

and the girl...leaves!

I was all, we did you a favor!

So we go back out, the dude is still there. Waiting for her. So we both punch him in the face.

Andy

Josh. Did this really happen?

Josh

I think so, I got the police report around here somewhere.

Andy

Ok, ok. Sorry to doubt you.

So give me a brief rundown of what is happening this Sunday.

Josh

Its ok. Lots of people can't believe the awesome

Well, I'll be there around 6, the bros may be coming a little later after volleyball.

I'm gonna get some food, cuz they got a pretty decent menu, bruh.

After I fill up, gonna order some grape bombs to start, you know, for vitamins. Then they got pitchers, bro!

Like the only Wrigley bar that does without paying $20!

Andy

Do they have chicken wings?

Josh

Fuck yeah they do!

Fuckin awesome ones!

Then, when the time's right, we're going either to Uptown Lounge or the Admiral. Get some lap dances

Hottest dancers in the city there.

Andy

Yeah?

My sister works there.

Josh

Yeah, I know

Andy

Ok, well I can't wait to see you on Sunday night!

Happy birthday!

Josh

Me too, bro! Drink alot of water this week!

Andy

Any last thoughts for the public?

Josh

Yeah,

Life isn't a race. It's a Vaughn-a-thon.

Andy

Thanks Josh!

Josh

Fuck yeah, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment