Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Movie Poster That Was Lost In Time

Albert Pyun's Masterwork
Well, this is interesting.  According to the Vicious Lips imdb page, this film is about "A band that finally gets the opportunity for that breakthrough gig if they can make it to an "in" club on another planet in time."  Sounds like a must watch.  I've already been holding this poster up with one hand for a good hour.  1987 was a very exciting time in the direct-to-video film market, and Vicious Lips is no exception.  Check out one of the songs from the film (please let me know if this recieved an Oscar nod...can't find any info!) SAVE ME.

I can't stop watching it.  I do think it's pretty great that 1987 haircuts will come back in the future on other crazy planets.  And what is with the coked out MC of the space club?  He's amazing and I'll bet he has lovely eyes under those neo-hipster sunglasses.

Vicious Lips poster: A

-Eric Roach, Anderson Lawfer

No comments:

Post a Comment