Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eating Right Cheese Ravioli (Frozen Food GUEST REVIEWER DYAN FLORES)


For lunch today I treated to myself to an Eating Right Cheese Ravioli frozen meal. This meal was on sale for two dollars at Dominicks; that means I had to work for roughly fifteen minutes to pay for this culinary drek. It was not worth it. The "marinara" sauce tasted like the tears of out-of-season tomatoes. The ravioli were stuffed with a meager amount of cheese and overcooked to a rubbery consistency. Not only that, but there were only six or seven meager ravioli in the dish. It's like that joke from "Annie Hall." You don't know what I'm talking about? Ignoramus. Add it to your Netflix queue. Sorry, I'm just grouchy because I'm still hungry. This meal made Chef Boyardee canned ravioli look like Mario Batali-level cuisine in comparison. Seriously, this was Barf City, U.S.A. If this is Eating Right then I don't want to know what Eating Wrong is. *ba dum ching*


F-


-Dyan Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment