Thursday, June 3, 2010

Expose: God uses ‘Penis of the Sea’ to Fuck Southern California! (Expose by Anthony Tournis)

Earthquakes, fires, and oppressive heat. That used to be God’s way of dealing with the hippies that run Southern California (my uncle Dave told me all about those damn hippies ( after I got home from a trip to L.A. he had to check my whole body to make sure they didn’t give me any hippie drugs (apparently they really like to hide things up your butt because he really checked that area (he checked it so hard I couldn’t walk for a week (better safe than sorry))))). Now there is a new threat to those dirty bastards that should wipe that peace-lovin’ smile off their dumb ass grills! Humbolt squids! Squids are what I like to call the ‘Penis of the Sea’ (I call them that because they look like penises and they have tentacles (I hear if you shave your tentacles it makes your wiener look bigger (I have a lot of junk downstairs so this info is useless to me (uncle Dave says it’s the biggest he has seen and he sees a lot)))). These Humbolt squids are huge too! They can weigh up to one hundred pounds and they will eat your babies. Babies are what make squid big and strong (babies are like spinach for squids (seriously they can’t get enough of your babies! (do you love your baby? (well, keep it the hell away from Southern California (do you have a baby in Southern California? (if you do, then I hope you like your babies dead (seriously, don’t let your babies get eaten by squid (unless you are a hippy (if you are a hippy then squid are the best babysitters for your dirty, hippie babies))))))))). The problem with the Humbolt (Penis of The Sea) squid is that they are taking over the waters of Southern California looking for babies. Don’t be fooled by the lack of legs because the squid can walk in their tentacles (OUCH)! I read in the news that these squids are invading, so that means they are probably armed. Intel (that means Intelligence if you read Tom Clancy novels (I just wait for the movies)) says that they haven’t developed guns yet so that is good news, but don’t get too comfy because the squid have a secret weapon: Tanks! If these tanks get to the shore than we are fucked! I mean, SQUID TANKS!?! For real?!?!?! Why is this happening? Because Southern California hates America so God hates Southern California! Look at the facts. Southern California is where all the damn liberals and hippies are so it’s a no-brainer that they hate America. Alaska is on the Pacific Ocean and this isn’t happening to them (thank you Sarah Palin)! What more proof do you need? Those commie, hippie bastards in Southern California probably worship Hitler while they wipe their butts on a burning American flag (that is what they all do (trust me)). They don’t support the troops (because the only way to support the troops is by sending them into as many wars as you can (they love to fight for their lives (it’s their jobs))), they love illegal immigrants (c’mon aliens…we were here first!), and they like their pot drugs. I hear that you can buy pot drugs in stores out there. CRAZYNESS! It’s like Solomon and Gamera! Since they hate America and God loves us because we kick ass; God sent the squids to reclaim that land for REAL AMERICANS! Get ready to bow down to your new squid masters you commie intellectual liberals! That will learn you to hate the good old U. S. of A!

3 comments:

  1. Lol penises of the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best thing i've ever read

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dream you do makes, IT DOES becomes a memorize. You are too old, you are to small... scary! Capture and Surround people smarter than you. There are limits except real step getting you're not going you are. Push because it is going to do no dreams for you. You are more anytime start over... today. Go back in my head and enjoy them. I'd see it if you want rainbow gotta put it in the rain. The way I see it, life had 2 rules: Quit and Unknown. IF you are offered, just get on for the moon. You will land harder around people who don't laughter. Waste your energy, do yours and do not care about liking it, everyday there is a chance. I... Who is correct? Without them I might a long time. Do not be successful, success is significant. - Liberal Communist Obama

    ReplyDelete