Monday, August 3, 2009

Sticky Fingers (Rolling Stones Album)

Anderson Lawfer
Sticky Fingers- The Rolling Stones

This is a record by the world famous, I guess, band The Rolling Stones. Eric hadn't ever heard of this group, or their rock music, so I thought I'd take a stab at it.

The Rolling Stones, apparently, have many songs, and some of them are a part of this record, Sticky Fingers. While I am not crazy about the cover of the album, or some of the language, I did love the marching band classic, Bitch. This song filled me with memories of the big Friday night games when me and the gang would suit up and run onto the field, only to be removed by the gym teachers, because we didn't have any business being on a football field. Boy, was that a Bitch. My next favorite tract was "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" (7:15). Now, I liked this song and liked the way it made my hips move and penis feel, but I have to say I didn't quite understand what he was saying. It sounded like he was saying, "help my baby, she is in danger, can i pet a doggie". So, that made me pretty worried about the singers mental stability.
All in all, I was pleased as punch to review "Sticky Fingers" and hope this helps the "Rolling Stones" find success in America.

-Anderson Lawfer, Eric Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment