Monday, August 3, 2009

True Blood (HBO Show)

Imagine that you work a diner in the south. Depressing?
Not if you are a vampire. Actually, it probably is still depressing, because working at a diner in Louisiana seems depressing no matter if you are a vampire or a werewolf or a mermaid.
That's the story behind HBO's hit new show, "True Blood".
Bill, the vampire is an insurance salesman who hangs out at a diner with Sookie the Vampire. Also, as in any diner, there is old drunk Marv the vampire at the end of the counter, cursing at scratch-off tickets and asking for a warm up of his blood coffee.
I really liked the opening credits, and the ending, because then I knew it was over. In the middle, my daughter had an accident and fell down the stairs, so I had to take her to the emergency room. While I was there, I was thinking of this show, and drank some blood that a guy had there. It was gross, so I know that I can never truly relate to these characters, Marv, and Bill, and Sookie. They seem nice enough, but if they live forever, this t.v. show will run out of story lines.
I guess you should watch this show.
B-
-Anderson Lawfer, Eric Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment